Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Made for the mamas

These two weeks I have been working from 7am to 5pm just for tomorrow's event..hopes everything will goes well....Been so stress up with different opinions and less working hands..but when you look at the working committee..it is up to pages...but the one you see working on the last few days was.....ermmm..
So..last nite came back from work..feel like baking a strawberry cheesecake for his mom and grandma...coz mother's day is coming ....trying to get some credits coz i got a competitor.. hahah..
Sent over to his house this morning and when the two ladies saw the cake..I couldn't see their eyes but teeth only.... I already felt glad...I am a easy fulfilled person.. will ask for their comment tommorrow....

Biscuit based Strawberry cheesecake..

Top with fresh cream and fresh Fruits....

2 comments:

  1. looks good. bake for HIS mom and grandma? what about your own SIS and MOM!?! hahah. share the recipe with me pls.... :P i like that. it looks good! from your sis at the other side of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ..other side of the world sounds eerie..other side from the earth sounds better...My own sis and mom always no give face one...they dont 'hiew' my cake....recipe...not a problem...

    ReplyDelete