Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Blackcurrent Cheesecake

Ling, a regular customer who always buy bracelet from me ordered a cake after she had tried a slice of my cake which I baked for my mum birthday last month....

It is a blackcurrent cheesecake, well the taste will be similar to drinking Ribena, coz the source is from blackcurrent. This time I used mascarpone cheese instead of the cream cheese, texture wise will be softer and creamier.
I hope she will love this cake and so do her friends. Waiting for her comments.......

Before dressing
After Dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment