Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

2010..new year resolutions is to bake more yummy cakes with more varieties and designs..phew...still a difficult tasks for me.. but i gonna try it out....Yes!!!

So first day of working..got an order from Riana for her buddy Aisyah Birthday..fruity cocktail cheesecake..okie..not a problem for me!! Coz..this is my best one!! quite handy with it already... so I quickly drop by supa save after my meeting finished at 330pm..to grab any nice fresh fruits...
Fruity Cocktail Cheesecake
Then 2 days later, Aisyah would like me to bake any cheesecake for her birthday gathering without much specification..so I baked her a 3 layers Strawberry cheesecake...using white dragonfruits and kiwis as toppings...hmm.. should say I shouldn't have use the white dragonfruit!! Wrong choice!! and I had disappointed Aisyah princess for the missing mandarin slicesa and the chocolate!!! as I thought I may bored them with repetition of mandarin slices and chocolate!! Well.. will remember that for the little princess in future...Aisyah is one of my regular supporter...thanks Aisyah....

Strawberry Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment