Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Pineapple Tarts

I have been craving for pineapple tarts since I spotted it on the supermarket shelves many many years ago... I used to buy the one from Taiwan and it is only available in the market during CNY... Then again during Hari raya....

This year I would like to try out to bake some pineapple tarts..and conclusion is.. it is not easy to bake to the close perfection!!! Not easy to shape it by hand and with the jam..your hand got messy! and with my speed.. I only able to bake around 70 tarts in 2 hours with preparation and baking time.. with some cheat of getting the ready made pineapple jam...

The picture I posted was my second attempt...I love it though but some (same race as me) commented it dry crust and some (other races) love it!!..Hmm... Chinese do fussy in their food!! ahhaha

Thickness of the crust

No comments:

Post a Comment