Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Honeydew Sago

Getting lazy of baking cakes recently...may be I am still in holiday mood and waiting for the CNY to arrive in three weeks time...hmm.. Quite busy also with works, my daily routine with some of the new special attention group.. stress up a bit with the workload assigned...
"There is nothing fair in this world!" How far do you agree with this statement??.. Well. for me.. it is true that most of the things are not fair in this world just like we got different fingers length for our own hand!! But sometime I think we can try to make it as fair as possible though equal fairness cannot be achieved!! It is true that we will think of ourselves first before others coz this is by nature...may be only 1 out of 10 will think of others first then herself or himself later....Learning to listen and accept other people's views are still not an easy job for most of us.. even to me... But as long as you can give me a reasonable reason...I will still accept it.. I am not really that stubborn!!!
So..with all the heat from the surrounding and from my work..i will need something to cool down.. so I make myself this honeydew sago as dessert to cool me down...Eating is the best remedy for me...

Honeydew Sago

No comments:

Post a Comment