Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Kuih Mor

Kuih Mor..like english shortbread dusted with icing sugar..another one of my favourite! Not easy to get the nice kuih mor since the Malay makcik did not bake it...been trying for many version and as usual.. why make myself difficult in looking for the nice kuih mor... I bake it myself..according to my likes and taste.
Kuih Mor.. not many people like to eat because most of the time.. once you put it into your mouth..it will stick up there and make it difficult to swallow and the next thing you do is looking for water.. hence one really need the 'kung fu' in baking a kuih mor that will at least 'melt' or less sticky once you pop it into the mouth and not too sweet... and also to make it as round as possible...is there any mould that make it round??? haven't spotted it so far yet...

The picture shown was my second attempt and was with cornflakes..I love cornflakes!! so i added some cornflakes in it..
Does not look that snow white.. because I don't prefer sweet... still have plenty of room to improve as some of my friends said it was too dry... well.. Practice makes Perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment