Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I have a blog too

Been quite sometime that I did not do any blogging..the last blog that I wrote was when I was feeling down.. and after months, I blog again tonite.... it is also when I am feeling down. Why is it everytime when I feel down, I will think of blogging? How come I will not think of blogging when I am really happy and excited?? Is it because I could not find anyone to throw out my frustrated story??And if so.. does it also show that I do not have a really close friend beside me to hear all my stories??Or is it because I feel bad to throw all those negative frequency onto my innocent friends??


Recently, my girlfriend recommended me a taiwan writer Amy Cheung who writes love stories and compile her blog into a book. My friend read and came across a chapter of her book in the book store and called me.. "hey Jess,try you read this..sound so similar like your stories you told me before.." I read and it sound so like my situation.Then she bought one and I also bought one of the series.. Mine title is " I love before,that is why I live before" (direct translation)..

Been reading almost half the book with more than 30 chapters, I can said that she really had wrote down most of my 'lost and confused' feeling in my love life into the book and I also wonder.. does she also has the similar love life as mine?? Most of the chapters wrote offer more questions to think about and of course her feeling rather than telling you what to do and not to do...afterall it is her blogs and being compiled into books.. And undeniable, she reminded me I still do have a blog...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment