Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Apple Raspbery Cheesecake For Khalid

Last Ramadhan, I baked an apple raspberry cheesecake as a trial and I shared it with my colleauges and last week, Yusrina ordered this cheesecake for her boyfriend birthday on 22nd Nov.

I gave this cake an extra oommphh of cream cheese and less sugar...because the apple raspberry fillings are bit sweet and slightly sour to my taste. Initially this cake is pinky in colour but...this cake is for her BF.. (I assume that her BF don't like pink cake!!) ... so I cover it up with fresh cream , side with one of my favourite orange tang flavour chocolate and topped it up with mandarin slices, grapes and red cherries!! Recently.. I love to use mandarin slices because I myself is in love with its juiciness and sweetness.. Just love it!! So You will find it in most of my cakes!!ahahah

Yusrina commented that the cake is PERFECT!! (but still i cannot kambang..mesti got room to improve!!) for everyone in the house, not sweet and the family finish all the cake.. (which is a good news!!!) Her Bf also like the card I made for him and Yusrina said her BF was impressed with my creativity....

OOHH my gosh.. I am so touch and Happy to receive her comments as it was such a great compliment for me...I remembered I could even smile in my dream!!! Thanks Yusrina for your support and comments!! I am glad this is such a happy ending!! You happy... I pun happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment