Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2009

Tiramisu

Have been browsing through several references of making Tiramisu online and on books, buying few sample tiramisu from some bakery to try out...some investment needed... and finally I gathered all the ingredients that needed to make this Italian dessert, Tiramisu. This is my first trial and it is a Halal version of Tiramisu with no eggs involved. So, it is not really consider the original Tiramisu, but My own way of tiramisu..

Tiramisu

Layered with Saviordi sponge fingers soaked with Expresso coffee and Mascarpone cheese in cute cup and then sprinkled with some cocoa powder on top.....So everyone will have their individual cup, no fighting...hahahah..

Let my food critics to try and most of them love the taste of my Tiramisu and gave me quite good comments. But, I dare to say that my tiramisu taste much better than one of the bakery in the town where I got most of my supplies from...oppsss... Despite this, I will still need to improve by trying out alternative recipes...involving in eggs and may be some Kahlua!!

No comments:

Post a Comment