Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cocktail Cheesecake for Estella

Got an order from Estella last week for her 1st year wedding anniversary and birthday. She would like to have a cocktail cheesecake with special request that the cake will not be sweet and strictly no Kiwis!!

Decorated the cake with Red DragonFruits, mandarin and grapes...

So, I baked her a nearly 5lbs cocktail cheesecake with slight lemon twist and decorated with red dragonfruit, grapes and mandarin slices!! I also did 2 handmade cards for her; one for her birthday and one for her wedding anniversary...

I was glad and happy that she loves the card and the feedback from her for my cake was indeed positive and motivating me!! She commented that the cake is not sweet and very nice. It was also the first time that the family was able to finish the whole cake in a short while!! Such a motivating comment for me.. Thanks Estella....

No comments:

Post a Comment