Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lesson learnt

October was not a smooth month for me.. and only in this week.. I was slapped by two persons' words for thoughts!!'. It was good to have someone to give you some words for thought once in a while.. though those words may make you feel uneasy ..feed bad...but in long term.. it sure brings out the best in you..all depends on how our little and yet powerful brain!!

"Why do you always like to talk until the whole world had done something bad to you??"
This statement helps me to reflect the way and style I talk to someone during a conversation and is it true that the way I think is too perspective?? Too narrow or negative?? Hmm.. got to be beware of it..She said I have to be more positive in my thinking!! For me, I will think that it is good to think positively but to what extent can a person think and act positively if something had happened??? A person who only think positive is a person who do not dare to face the reality!! In reality.. there is always pros and cons!! For me, We should learn to find positive thoughts in every matters!!!

'Talk less, mind your own business,look at yourself before you talk about others,what goes around comes around"
This statement had a real impact on me..OKie.. I agree I have to learn to talk less and minding my own business more....So this will be my focus for this month...
It is true that we got to mind our own business, but if there is no one minding your business, you will find that you actually will miss out something!!
I always agree that 'The mouth is the most dangerous part of the body!!' It is true indeed.... But, the mouth is on people's body, you can't stop and prevent people's talking.. but you have the choice to accept it or not!!
A person who cannot accept people's criticism is difficult to have self improvement!! Hence I open my ears and arms to welcome all criticism on me!!
Do you ever wonder why people will have comments on someone??

No comments:

Post a Comment