Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tiramisu

Siti Fatimah, my informal part time art teacher ordered Tiramisu for her birthday last week;21st Nov. She ordered 10 cups and I free her another small one as a gift from me. I also handmade a card for her. As I know she was busy dancing for the annual dinner.. so I made a sexy lady dancing on her birthday card..

She commented that the tiramisu taste cheesy and creamy and not so strong coffee aroma..and she love the card, leaving her friends jealous..hahah..

I am glad to have her comments as it is a bridge for my improvement in baking... Thanks Ckg Fatimah..

No comments:

Post a Comment