Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Apple Raspberry Cheesecake

Trying to create a bell shape cake and conclusion was..It is not easy!! Still need lots of practice in it...This cake is covered up with raspberry cream cheese as well and top up with fresh black cherries!!


There is no colourings used in this cake and the pink colour actually comes from the raspberry syrup itself. Taste is unique, the little sour taste from the raspberry is able to mix well with the little saltiness of the cream cheese and it is not sweet at all !!

Okie .. I agree with my layering skills.. not perfect!! Still need to practice!! No wonder the quote said ' Practice makes Perfect!!!'.. But no worries.. taste is great!!!
This cake was ordered by Johnny and he gave a supportive comment with its unique taste despite the not so good deco. I am not really good in deco with either butter cream or butter icing or fondant.. but I will learn one day... In fact .. I would personally prefer that the cake is deco or top up with fresh fruits and it is always better than with those creamy stuff...May be.. I personally do not like those cream.. I always wipe the cream off my cake!!!

I used fresh kiwi seeds to create this effects..

No comments:

Post a Comment