Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Gift From Janet

Nowadays, you can see lots of people stop by the roadside to buy durians, 'tarap' and rambutans.. I love to eat all of those but I couldn't accept the offer of having 'tarap' in my workplace yesterday but only to smell it... This is because I start to feel the itchiness of my throat..haaaa..coughing!!

This morning when i woke up... daaaa.. feeling very cold, head bit heavy, throat itchy n doomed!!!! I am sick!!!! That's mean I gotcha cancel my plan of baking a fruity cheesecake!! and I can't eat the durians..the orange and strong smell spiky small durian!!! The durian king!!!!
So to get myself recover faster, i asked my mum to 'guat sa' me.. the chinese traditional way of healing.. My friends alway said me crazy of doing that and I may get addicted!!! Well.. it is still better of taking drugs...and I would not said it is addicted!! I should say it is effective and one can see the instant result and that's why one would like it more once they are used to 'guat sa'..hahha
So.. I read a book borrowed by Janet.. My lovely colleuege..a book named Desserts that she bought from HK!! In fact, she said she present it to me.. so touch and felt quite bad .. coz..initally she said she borrowed to me but turns up to be a present from her.. anyway.. Thanks Janet!! I love you.. i will surely try some of the recipe in it for you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment