Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mars Cheesecake

I tried to bake this Mars Cheesecake last nite and it was good with its creamy texture. This was my first attempt in baking this cake and of course.. still plenty of room for me to improve!!! either on its look or taste!!

This cheesecake was bit creamy as I did not put as much gelatine as it required because I personally prefer bit creamy cheesecake...I would say it is a bit sweet.. well all mars chocolate are very sweet!!! but I tried to balance it with the saltiness of the cheese and the sweetness of the chocolate.. so it was fine.. just as I wasn't a sweet eater!!! But definitely and I assured you, you will sure want to have a second slice of it!!!!
Mars Cheesecake

2 comments:

  1. thanks bryan for your comment and rating!!! But ur rating is over how many marks?? haha..glad you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete