Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fresh Mango Cheesecake

Since my last year vacation to Hong Kong having a Mango Pudding Desserts @ GoldFish Market when it was still having it Typhoon 5, I have been craving and crazy with Mango!!! Everywhere I went for desserts, I will ask for anything that is with Mango!!
So few months ago, it was mango season, I got lots of mango stucked in the fridge! So I decided to bake some Real Fresh Mango Cheesecake, be it with the biscuit crumbs base or the sandwich sponge cake...I baked it all!! I even baked a mango cheesecake for my colleuege, Yappy and also for my own birthday cake!! Well... What to do..lonely lady is like that...hahaha

Decorate and top up the tops with all fresh fruits!!! Now you choose, Deco with fruits or you wanna have to deco it with icing and colours???


Fresh Mango Cheesecake ( biscuit crumbs based) -I used about 8 pcs of mangoes and real fresh mango puree in this cake!!! Fresh mango puree is really the 'oommpphh' power to this cake...

This was specially baked for Yappy on her birthday!! I think the two fresh black cherries were the first to vanish and causes someone who hunting for cherries in the market!! Till today, I could not find any fresh black cherries in the supermarket!!!


This was again specially baked for my little sis ( she look little in size only) as her good luck cake to wish her all the best in her studies in UBD. But she said it was to celebrate her for leaving home for the first time and I finally got the bedroom all to myself.. welll...any reasons will do for me.. as long as she is happy with it!!!

My sponge cake is getting better.. I love my sponge cake more due to the texture and the 'closeness' of it.. Unlike those normal spongecake u bought form the bakery. it is too 'hollow' and empty ...Okie I may agree with you on my leveling of the spongecake...I did not level up my cake well and cut off the excess height and straight I slice the cake into three layers!! I did it on purpose because I do not want to waste food!! It is a sin to throw food that you can eat and especially this yummy sponge cake!!!


Quite simple and yet delicious mango cheesecake for my birthday!!!

After uploading some cakes pictures on facebook, my friend Adeline wanna order a mango cheesecake for home consume. So I baked a 3 lbs less sugar mango cheesecake for her. But not for her to worry, coz all the sweetness of this cake naturally come from the mango itself and so do the colours!!! No colouring is used in my cake!! So no worries about that colouring that may harm your kidney!!!
Adeline gave me quite good comments for this cake and I was glad that she loves this cakes! thanks for you support my dear....

As these cakes are using fresh fruits, no preservatives are added, it is best to be consume as soon as possible!! Preferably within 5 to 6 days to get the best from it!! And I can guarentee you with the mango aroma when you open the cakebox if you are using the 'Loo Soon' Type of mango!!

2 comments:

  1. hi there, i'm drooling just by looking at your mango cheesecake! may i know how i can order it from you? kindly send me your feedback to my email rnendaroh@gmail.com. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment...glad you like it...may I ask you where are you from?
    Feiyen

    ReplyDelete