Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lazy worms...

It took me 3 nights to figure out how am I suppose to add those pictures that I wanna share with my friends in the blog... and finally I figure it out ....

Today, the weather was hot and it gave me headache....plan to join my ex classmates in BSB for the Raya convoy.. but due to the hot weather + my lazy worms... I ended up sleeping till 2pm!!! My goshhh....So sorry to all my ex classsmates.. I know I know.. already quite sometime after graduation I did not ever turn up for all the occassion organised!! Well.. do forgive me..I am the furthest from you all..Anyway.. Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf zahir dan Batin...

So after a cooling bath...explore again how to add photos in my blog....and what features I can add it in...

For the past few weeks, every Friday morning, there will be a cake baking session..but not today!! Coz of the lazy worms again...ahahah

So sharing with my friends.. some colleueges raya photos and my formal dinner last wednesday.



The 60th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

The round table for VIPs


At colleueges' House..Sofas are meant for bags n floor are meant for ladies..so do invest in good carpets!!!

1 comment: