Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cheesy Cheesecake

This classic cheesy cheesecake is an all time favourite. I remembered my mum used to order this cheesecake from her friend and it cost $30 for just simple two layers. My uni frens love to bake this cake and it really was a hit that time...
So I got the recipe and downloaded some new recipe and of course studying, editing and experimenting and finally I got my version of cheesy cheesecake!!

Most of the time I will learn to bake a cake specially for that person and this one is especially learnt for my mum!! But so sad.. she never satisfy with my cake and always give me negative comment!! Wonder it is to boost my self esteem or she can no longer buy from her friend!!!! haha...

Cheesy Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment