Officially open the door to my inner world....

About Me

My photo
A chubby gal who bakes cakes,took pictures, gardening, crafting to train her patience.So what is the relationship between crafting and patience?Is crafts that build up her patience or is it initially she has the patience to do crafting?

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blackforest Fresh CreamCake

This was my another attempt to bake a blackforest cake after a 'disappointed event' of blackforest cake...Well.. I myself was not quite satisfy with the deco itself this time.. but who cares..my theme is ' I may be ugly but I am nice inside!!'.

Three quarters of this blackforest cake vanished in 15 minutes by four teens ( 2 boy and 2 girls), each coming back for a second slice... Kids don't lie and they are honest...words and together with actions!! So.. their actions had told me how success this cake was!!! Thanks kids!!!

I Love almond flakes... that's y it is on the cake!!!

Blackforest Fresh Cream cake

No comments:

Post a Comment